Nothing674 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Ok, this is how it works. I will start a fanfic story, you continue the story using any anime characters you want to. Just write like 6 lines or so. Ok! here goes.... Duo Maxwell: (waking up) ah man, my head hurts. Where am I. Hey! Who are you? Goku: I don't know, who am I? Duo: That's what I just asked you! Shiro: (walking up to them) Hey guys, man last night was great! Well, see ya later! Goku: What did we do last night? Duo: I... can't remember...
The Darkness Bu Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Vegeta:Hey guys wasn't last night awesome!!!! Trunks:yeah i agree Goku:huh? who are you guys? Vegeta:ggrrr...Kakarot Duo:man this is weird.. Goku:your names Kakarot?
Biida Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Mimi: *walks in* *looks at everyone* Who are you? Goku: I'm me. Mimi: *sweat drop* um. Okay, then... Izzy: *walks in* *sits down* *asks Goku and Duo* Do you have internet connection? Goku: internet? What's that? Izzy: *big anime sweat drop*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now