Meteora Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Has anyone seen this movie? I have and it is so awsome. I love the story line. Also my favorite part is when[spoiler]the superstorm's lightning strikes Rome's Colossium.[/spoiler]. That was the best. Well tell me what you think.[/color][/size][/i]
Xyandar Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 I have seen it and personally didnt like it.. I found the storyline kinda was screwed up lol. Just my opinion though
memphis_drake Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Tha t movie was messed up. It was pretty funny when the birds started running into people.
TheShinje Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 [size=1] That scene reminded me of The Birds. I thought this movie was okay, it had some good action, like the coliseum, and some intense moments, but other that that, it was Armageddon(the movie) except underground. [/size]
Meteora Posted September 29, 2003 Author Posted September 29, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah I guess you could say that. But I dont think they found a giant [spoiler]Geod[/spoiler] on the asteriod. Or did it fill up with [spoiler]Liquid Hot Magma[/spoiler](A little Austin Powers for you there). Wel anyways I liked it. The bird part I thought was scary. Just to let you all know.[/color][/size][/i]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Well, seeing as how I like Armageddon(and all the other "disaster" movies I've seen(Which admittidly(sp?) isn't many)), the similarities are a good thing, in my oppinion. There were some very good sequences(I enjoyed the geode and diamond dodgeing sequences, for example), plus it was much funnier than I expected(I love it when [spoiler]that guy who has the tape recorder gets trapped in one of the sections of the ship(Named Virgil) that's going to explode and STILL talks into the recorder[/spoiler]).
Meteora Posted September 30, 2003 Author Posted September 30, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Finally someone with some common sence.(no offence to anyone who posted here) Yeah now that I think about it a bit more it is kinda like Armageddon. Also it was funny to see him doing that. If you noticed he was like oh wait what am I doing and he just sat there. That was funny really funny.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now