Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I recently played the demo for this game at the local EB-World, and absolutely love the game. The power you have in destroying the environment, the controls (you can 'fly' somewhat) and the fact that you can slam the bosses (if they are small enough....but it IS possible) against wall's/floors/other obstacles. It also looks and sounds very nice, with very good lighting effects, great textures and character/enemy concept, for what I've seen. Also, one note that doesnt affect the game, I just like the fact that all this killing demons business is called 'cleansing' which gives you seens in which you see the boss, and the voice that guides you tells you you must 'cleanse' it, but you know you really gotta waste it, no saving this helpless being!
Posted
I haven't heard of the game before. From what you said it sounds like a pretty good game. Is the gameplay like Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance?? Or is it a fighting "Round 1" type of game??
Posted
Its more of an action/platformer similar to Shinobi, but very much different! Here's some screens to show you (although they are somewhat small) what the game looks like

[img]http://sega.com/images/gametitle/otogi/ss_otogi_xbox_2_lg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://sega.com/images/gametitle/otogi/ss_otogi_xbox_3_lg.jpg[/img]
very nice textures there!

[img]http://sega.com/images/gametitle/otogi/ss_otogi_xbox_6_lg.jpg[/img]
you can see the air battles that you can initiate in the game!

[img]http://sega.com/images/gametitle/otogi/ss_otogi_xbox_7_lg.jpg[/img]
I think that is awesome lighting effects!

[img]http://sega.com/images/gametitle/otogi/ss_otogi_xbox_10_lg.jpg[/img]
Not only can you upgrade your weapons (for a RPG-ish feel too!), you also get magic in the game!!
Posted
I Will have to agree with you. I have the game demo(which I got from the Offical Xbox Magazien) And I have found it to be a varry good game. It takes place in Japan, and the demons you fight, if I rember correctly, are real Japanese mythical demons. The fighting reminds me of an anime, what I like the most is the super dash where you almost disapear because your moving so fast and wielding twin swords(You can equip Many weapons in the full verson to fit your fighting style:naughty: .)
Well I guess thats all, I hope you guys will like the game as much as me:excited: .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...