duorocks17 Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 That would be really cool! *Imagines what it would be like to hear a chibi heero voice* I don't know, in my mind a chibi Quarte would sound kinda girly...If they did make it into an anime, i'm sure many more people would understand the story more, so many people are like "I hate that show, it doesn't make sense".
Rockstar Haruko Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 So in the Episode Zero episode, they are shown as chibis?!!! Oh, now I really have to get it!! Chibis are the cutest little things. For some reason they're even more cute when they're the Gundam guys.
No Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 [i][color=lightpink]I'm not sure if they are chibi or not. But! Quatre's voice actor in the japanese version is a girl!! He sounds so funny when you hear it in both languages. hehehe ^^ But heero is such a cute child![/color][/i]
duorocks17 Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 Opps! I thought chibi meant when they were little. I guess it means just a cute little picture? If so, then no, Eposide Zero is not chibis, but it does tell the story of each gundam pilot, Relena, and Zechs when they were younger.
No Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 [i][color=lightpink]I dont remember if i have said this before but i think Zechs was the cutest thing when he was younger. You find out why he wears that mask. but in the meantime on Episode Zero [spoiler]he wears huge vazor glasses[/spoiler] It's so cute![/color][/i]
duorocks17 Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 All the characters are just so cute!!! :) but anyway. back on topic, do you think Trowa ever found out who his real family was????
No Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 [i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]No i dont think he ever did. I wish he would have though. Have a huge family reunion ya know. Then like have all of the gundam guys bring their families together. But that cant happen. And thats sad, becuase all of them dont have families. But when they have children and if they do. They can make a huge reunion and catch up. I seem to like that idea...ive talked about it before. Wow. I just noticed I did that. lol. [/color][/i][/font][/size]
Guest Darkday Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 I agree with Leifen, but I guess it would be impossible,oh well.
duorocks17 Posted November 24, 2003 Posted November 24, 2003 That would be fun! I can just imagine...Quarte would probably have like 16 kids or something...and they'd all run a satalite! Just imagine the gundam boys with beards!!! :) that would be a funny site! Or what if they had some way that they could research their families. I mean, they are all very good computer hackers, surely they would be able to find something....i would think.
Rockstar Haruko Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 The gundam guys with beards???!!! *shudders* I can't bear to think about it. But yeah, They could search around for their families. I wonder how they would react if they were to ever meet them. How would Hiro react if someone came up to him and said, "Hiro, I am your father." lol. I couldn't resist!!!
duorocks17 Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 I just got out my Eposide Zero again, and began to ask myself...who really is Middie Une? I mean...this is really the only time we see her. Was she really that bad of a kid? What do you think???
SSJ4 Gohan Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 I thought this thread was about all the gundam series. Although I have not watched the other series I still think that GW is the best. Can someone tell me when the first Gundam series is set, please? And by first I mean first timeline wise and to make it clear to me can you please tell me if GW is connected to the rest.
duorocks17 Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 The Original Mobile Suit Gundam is set in the Universal Century Timeline. Gundam Wing is set in the After Colony Century Timeline. Universal Century....when man first travels into space. This is when the colonies are just starting to form. Because of over-population and pollution, the Earth is becoming a not very good place to live. So, man looks to space, to start their new lives. After Colony.....this timeline has nothing to do with the U.C. one. People have been living on the colonies for quite a while now. These colonies have been crully oppresed by the Earth Alliance. I group called "Oz" is secretly behind this. The colonies are ready to strike back, and have the power to do it too... I hope this was what you were looking for, if not, i can try to help more.
SSJ4 Gohan Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Thanks. I wish there was a way a could see the older serieses. Living a hole like maryborough is pretty ****.
Guest Trieze Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 well SSJ4 Gohan , i know what its like to live in a **** hole so sorry man. also as for the g-gobys with breads i plan to make a manga set 30 yrs after my current one(so 1 or 2 will have a beard.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now