EdtheHackerGirl Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 I thought you guys might like to here some good news. Source: Anime Invasion ------------------------------- ADV: Azumanga Daioh Movie Gravion Kino's Journey Mahou Yuugi Nurse Witch Komugio-Chan Rahxephon Movie Slayers Premium D.N.Angel ------------------------- AN Entertainment Miami Guns ------------------------ Bandai: Gundam F91 .Hack//DUSK Stratos 4 Tenshi No Shippo Zeta Gundam Gundam SEED Wolf's Rain ----------------------- FUNimation Detective Conan ----------------------- Pioneer: R.O.D. TV Gungrave Samurai Champloo Texhnolyze ----------------------- Tokyopop: Rave Master ----------------------- Hope you guys liked this news!
eleanor Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 [size=1] *claps* I love DN Angel, so I'm looking forward to that. I think Tokyopop is also releasing the DN Angel manga next spring. [/size]
IloveBebop Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 Sounds interesting. If I had the mony to buy such things, I could actually know more about anime than some of my friends! Oh, that's something really big for me, even though I was probably the first to watch an anime (Pokemon).
Queen Asuka Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I thought this thread might generate some sort of discussion, but so far, not really. Sorry. Thanks for the list, though. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts