Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hey people,sup?Haven't been around here 4 awhile.....


Recommended Posts

Posted
How all you people been?I've been so busy!!!Man,school can be soooooo boring sometimes,u know?Anyway.that's why I haven't been on,not that anybody missed me or anything.....I was looking at some old posts,and u know,I posted one about my favorite song,and IT'S NOT A COUNTRY SONG!!!!!!!!It's rock or pop or sumthin,seriously!I can't stand country!And I do like rap and stuff like that.Sorry if this is boring you,but I'm SO jumpy!Because my friend asked this guy out for me,and he said he didn't know,so now I'm waiting for an answer,but I don't think he'll answer me,based on past experiences,can anybody out there explain why they do that!?!?!?:love: :rolleyes:
Posted
[b]First thing, calm down,
Second thing, no-ones forgotten anyone,
Third thing, the sugar'll wear off in about 40 minutes,..believe me, I know...
Fourth Thing, I had school too,..*shudders* Teachers truly are Pure Evil... O.o;[/b]
Posted
1)no kidding,my teachers are kinda mean
2)if anything,I'm not hyper right now
3)I know you didn't forget me
4)I WASN'T YELLING!DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!
5)I'm bored!somebody IM me at pixiesparkles822 on aim please!:love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...