I, Colossus Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 [color=#006699]I didn't understand the concept of birthdays. On my third birthday I didn't know the presents were for me. If it was "From: Mom" I thought it was hers. I kept giving the presents back after I opened them and told them how lucky they were for getting all the ninja turtle toys. I was eurphoric when they told me that they were [b]my[/b] toys. =p[/color]
Kieko Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 This is really stupid, but sometimes it crosses my mind now a days: I thought about killing myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now