Ninja-Magus Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Yeah.. I'm pretty sure most of you have seen my pic of Aldaran before, but I added a BG for some fun. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to make the BG work on my current pic. [url=http://www.kungfoogamers.com/~gedden][img]http://www.kungfoogamers.com/~gedden/Aldaran%20Raining.jpg[/img][/url]
Zen Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 Oh No! Thats excellent! I thought i was good, but DAMN! That awsome! What was his name again? And why don't you publis hthat manga of yours? Or atleast post an issue or two on the OBs.
Epsilon Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 I actually like it very much. You've done a really great job on the bg, Ninja-Magus. The way you've added the rain effect to the pic. is great. The house, and moon in the back kinda give it a certain mysterious effect. Over all a 10/10.
Guest Nanashi Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the dramatic pose and the way you have the rain bouncing off of him. I love the work you did with the sky as well. The mountain to the left was a nice touch :).
Ares Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 You're great at drawing! How old are you and you can draw like this? How long did it take you? It's very nice. Good job.
Ninja-Magus Posted October 4, 2003 Author Posted October 4, 2003 Thnx guys. I'm 17 years-old, and it took me about 2.5 hours to do it I believe. Check out [url=http://www.kungfoogamers.com/~gedden]my website[/url] for more pics and my profile.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now