Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have always wanted to ask this question.. i diddnt really know where to exactly put it but....

What is your favorite Anime Music Video?

These are just a few snap shots that are in my music vids


[IMG]http://dokikittyproductions.freehomepage.com/images/ranma-icanfeelitranma.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://dokikittyproductions.freehomepage.com/images/sailormoon-thepowerofsailormoon.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://dokikittyproductions.freehomepage.com/images/allinuyashahasisamoped.jpg[/IMG]
This pictures from: "Girls all the bad Guys want" a various video that I made for a contest at A-kon.

Thanks for looking!

[QUOTE]To be or not to be that is the pencil, very sharp and yet also pointless[/QUOTE]
Posted
I like the video I downloaded:
title: Kryptonite
anime it's for: DBZ
artist: I forgot

But it was cool. It was a video of Gohan that played the song Kryptonite. It was so awesome.
Posted
There's no point in saying the name of an AMV when you don't even describe it, none of us have seen it, and there's no mention of how any of us can watch it. I try to give favorite threads a chance, but there's nothing that can be done here.

[color=darkblue]Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...