Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friends are fun like that! I have friends that I can just dance with and hang out with do crazy stuff with and not care about it. Like me and my best friends dirrty dance all the time at dances. ( and yes he is a guy!) and I have other friends that I call "my booty buddies" just because they don't care either and we are just having fun. It's nice to have friends like that, cause you kboth know that it's not going to go anywhere.

Do you have friends like this? I do and they are some of my best friends and I love them to death, cause I can just have fun with them and be myself.
Posted
I have some friends who do that. I don't do it myself unless no one is watching. If I do and there are people around, I'm immediatly the center of attention. That's why I'm usually alone of with few people. My friends try to get me to dirty dance most of the time at dances. Now, if you get caught then you can't go to the next one. I only do normal dancing or whatever. Any guy friends I have, I usually might like them so I try to stay away from them when I dance. Things spread fast where I'm at.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I love the dance very sexy-like in the mirror. The only times I'll do it in public is if I'm at a party where the majority of them are drunk or if I'm at Lacy's house. Because me and Lacy dance together. :devil:[/color][/size]
Posted
Heh I do that type of stuff with friends often.

Always at the movies before the opening creidts. We dance to the stupid music they play, sometimes we even walk out in the the middle of the theather and just dance till they kick us out >_<( only stupid movies I add)
Posted
Alot of my friends are like that we just like to go out and have a good time and not care what anyone thinks.

[COLOR=indigo]How descriptive.... Posts like this cross the fine line of "spam" and "just a crappy post", unless you have something incredibly profound that can be summed up in a single sentence, post more than one, or think your opinion/idea through. ~Drix[/COLOR]
Posted
I always go to the movies and take either Bubble Wrap, or Little exploding things that make loud sounds. It is soo fun when u pop them and ppl dont know whos doing it lol.

I only act Crazy around 2 of my friends(Guys) . im different around girlhaha.
Posted
I am a complete psycho sometimes and then other times I can be pretty sarcastic or depressed. My mood changes [i] a lot[/i].

I don't like to get really hyper, because I tend to do stupid shtuff when I'm hyper. I just have to control myself: there is a fine line inbetween good-psychoness and obnoxious-hyperness.

I can get really silly with my friend Jen. We have this thing whrere we do as many inside-jokes as we can in a row. It really freaks the people around us out. Sometimes we act like total idiots, and see how many weird looks we can get.
"That's a Nickel!" *for every look we get* ^_^

Dances are fun places to goof off. I found that out last weekend: the first dance I actually enjoyed. I don't know about dirty dancing just yet, but maybe when I am more comfortable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...