OtakuBoards

Ring of Red

Zidargh

Who's got/played this game?
It's brilliant,I got the game and I love the music when you're gettin ya mission briefing.The graphics are really good.
To anyone who doesn't know:-
Ring of Red is about a war between North and South Japan.You're Masami Weizegger.His mother Japanese,his father german.But he is asamed of his father so he says that he is whole Japanes.You take control of huge AFW's(Armored Fighting Walker's)
And yuo have troops.It's quite similar to Kessen.But the battle system is a bit different.
Kessen is a really good game aswell.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't played Ring Of Red but i have read tons of reviews about it and it looks really cool i also like a game called Dynasty Warriors 2 for the ps2 i think it is such an awsome game i have completed it a few times and i really like Zhang Fei (i thnk thats how you spell it ):rolleyes: :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]I haven't played Ring Of Red but i have read tons of reviews about it and it looks really cool i also like a game called Dynasty Warriors 2 for the ps2 i think it is such an awsome game i have completed it a few times and i really like Zhang Fei (i thnk thats how you spell it ):rolleyes: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup that how u spell it.I've unlocked every character,even Lu Bu...
Its excellent Dynast yWarriors is.but as I'm on about Ring of Red,its an exceelen game.I reccomend it.