Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Why, might I ask, why does Treize Kushrenada hate Mobile Dolls and long-ranged weapons?

Maybe he is Chivalrous, like a knight... Kind of anyway... What do you guys think?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Why, might I ask, why does Treize Kushrenada hate Mobile Dolls and long-ranged weapons?

Maybe he is Chivalrous, like a knight... Kind of anyway... What do you guys think?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

firstly,he thinks that a war will be useless if humans doesn't fight by themselve so that is one reason why OZ split into two.

secondly,he feel that a person who is fighting must stain his hand with blood

and when did he say that he hate long rage attack?his Tallgeese II have one.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Duuh! Look at Epyon, it has more close-ranged weapons than guns... That big Heat-Whip for instance......[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
ohi.

bicker...bicker...bicker!:babble:

thats all you guys do. find something that doesnt make sence, and make a thread about it.

...keep it up! it is very intertaining!:excited: :toothy:
Posted
just as they said and if they had long range weapons it would kinda be 1 sided like they would pic off people one by one instead of an actual battle
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yeah, I suppose he likes things fair. That's why he tried to make human-piloted mobile suits again...

FINE HEAT-ROD! Even though it looks like a friggin whip![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]yeah...you got a point there...:rolleyes: :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah! Thankyou!!! It IS a whip, that is why it is called a friggin heat ROD?! :confused: Hmmm, stupid name... can't change it though...[/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Its all a matter of honor soto speak, long range weapons take a way from a good fight. And moble dolls are just in-organic toys of war (unlike warriors themselves).[/COLOR] -_-
Posted
I agree with you, it odes look like a whip. I don't know why they call it a heat rod though. There are two other suits I know of besides Epyon that carry Heat Rods. There's a Gouf model that has on, and the EW Tallgeese III carries one.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I think it is wrong to call it a heat rod just because it turns red in battle, they never called Sandrock's weapons heat Scythes.[/COLOR] -_-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...