Ares Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 The best music site I know of is [url]www.mp3.com[/url] It's a great site. You can search for things like Japanese rock which I am listening to right now. It's a really good site for music fans like me. They have a Japanese band called ichiban featured on there. It's really cool music.
Baron Samedi Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Uuh. I don't like mp3.com. For the top 40 lists I vote for [url]www.thehothits.com[/url] Very good. [url]www.mp3s4free.net[/url] is a good one as well, but some of the files don't work. They're both good.
Sweet Pie Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 So far, this site has a lot of anime mp3s: [URL]http://www.animemp3s.org[/URL] [IMG]http://www.canberrasec.net/~c1e412/MyWeb/tidus%20and%20yuna%2002.jpg[/IMG] Love this pic ^_^ Yuna n Tidus together....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now