ARTommy Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 heres a beserk banner that i'm going to use. comments criticism? thanks by the way berserk is one of the best animes ever
Haze Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 huh. never heard of berserk. maybe i will check it out. but back to the banner. it looks quite good. where did you get that picture? artisticly it is very well drawn. i like it. 10/10
Stuart Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 [color=gray][size=1]Ohh so thats what it is.. Im guessing you have seen syk3's banner. I dont like the text in the corner.. did you put that there? Did you just take the picture and paste it on to there... what did you do excatly?[/size][/color]
ARTommy Posted October 5, 2003 Author Posted October 5, 2003 okay... first of all I found the pic on google image search. As for the letters I found another pic cut the lettering out and put it on the banner. It says Berserk. and as for Syk3's banner I'm not sure their the exact same pics but I didn't mean to copy anyone.
Baron Samedi Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Yeh.... aside from the fact that Syk has it, it is pretty good. I don't like the text though... it doesn't really look too good to me. Anyways, it is OK...... 7/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now