Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I was bored, so I thought I'd make an arnold banner.

Here it is.
I think I made it a little text heavy, but oh well.

Beware of the Governator!:D
Posted
Very clever. I like how you made his eyes Red in the Governator side. The only thing is the text is hard to read but that can be fixed. Great job
Guest Magdalena
Posted
You must have been really bored.

Why did you use Chiller for a font?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magdalena [/i]
[B]You must have been really bored.

Why did you use Chiller for a font? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah there wasn't much to do that day.

As for the font, I used Chiller because its frightning that a big, muscle bound, Austrian actor, with no political experience, could obtain the status of Governor of a state. .:nervous:

We're all Doomed!!
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magdalena [/i]
[B]
Why did you use Chiller for a font? [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, maybe because it's talking about world domination. Get the point?

Anyways, nice banner. I thought it was pretty funny, even though I think Arnold will be a decent governer.[/size]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Yes! This is so orginal I love it! haha this is the greatest. What a great sense of humor oh wow, haha *friends look over shoulder and start laughing in Study hall* yeah we love it ^^[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...