Dark666 Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm Dark666[/COLOR] :flaming: [COLOR=darkblue]I like being Dark[/COLOR]:flaming: :demon: [COLOR=darkblue]Join me!!![/COLOR] :demon:
Dark666 Posted October 9, 2003 Author Posted October 9, 2003 Sorry newbie haven't got the hang of it yet. What I meant to say was is there a better name for the sequal of Final Fantasy X than Final Fantasy X2 (or something like that)
Semjaza Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 Well, I suggest you read the Otakuboards Information Center at the top of the forum listing. Then you'd realize that 1.) this is in the wrong area, 2.) you cannot double post, 3.) your first post is completely terrible and 4.) this FFX question alone wouldn't be allowed as it generates really no discussion anyway. There isn't a subtitle for FFX-2. It was originally referred to as "Another Lord", but that was apparently dropped. What you see is what you get.
Recommended Posts