Syn Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 Well, this is the second wallpaper I made for orpg, which opens on the first of november by the way, its still based on the minimal design but I sort of like this one more. what do you think?
Zen Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 I like it. Has a fresh, uplifiting simplicty to it. I like it alot. You should make some others matching it. The colors fit Riku alot too.
Guest Magdalena Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 Too much space!!!!!!!!!! I kinda have iffy feelings for the turquoeisy and red mix..... I don't think it flows, and I think it gives the illusion of waaaaay too much empty space.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now