Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been able to work with PhotoShop 7 at school and I've figured out some cool effects. This is my latest. I took what I had made, messed with it and added an image and text. :p I bet you can guess what the image is from. ^.^; I know the text is a little hard to see but that was intentional .

Please rate and such.
Posted
hey thats neat. i cant guess what the image is from tho. . . >_< im not good at that stuff. but i like it. 10/10 for sure!! its really nice looking. . . very neat (not like cool but neat as in ordered). its not like alot of folks that is all over. . . its kind of controled, yet not. i like it.
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Eh... I dont care for the second one.. It just doesnt apeal to me.. It is very detailed and well put togher but.. I just arent cray about it. [b]8.10[/b] Great work[/size][/color]
Posted
The first ones nice but the second one is ruined by that horrible font. :/ if you changed the font on the second one it'd be ok although its a little too bright for my tastes. I like the grungeyness of the first one though, the colors look nice on that. Good job ^^;
Posted
Yeah I don't care for the font in the second one much either but I couldn't find anything that fit. Maybe it won't have text atall.

Anyway, thanks Kai and HH for the comments.

Here is another piece, however I made this completely in PSP7.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
First one - Scan lines definitely ruin the image. And don't use white font when the colors are white and dark blue... Only use it when it's a bit more solid, or in not such a white spot.

2. Blah. more scan lines. Does the font need to be that big?

3. The image is decent, but why is there a date in there? Try keeping with the matrix theme and using a matrixey font for the "Don't think you are know you are"... And I'd soften the edges around Keanu's head...
Posted
I like scan lines so I tend to use them alot.

Its the day I made it. I like putting dates on all my wallpapers.

As for the font, I would have used a Matrix one but none of them are working and I didn't feel like downloading them again at the time.
Posted
The last one looks ok but it would be so much better if you hadnt used that chequered rubbing thing on the background.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...