Yuri Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Hey who here has seen blue sub 6? how was it:rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 YAY! I love Blue Sub No. 6! Although I don't have a favorite charatcer because they are all good.... But yeah, it was a great OAV :) I encoded all the episodes onto my computer :) and I have both Soundtracks :)
Justin Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 It is good. Its not the best, but, it was entertaining... -Justin
Shy Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 It was okay, I wouldn't spend any money to buy the videos or dvds though
Guest Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 The game is kewl but its not worth buying videos and dvds like Shyguy said.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now