Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey Adam, I just wanted to say that the members list was long overdue, but it's really a nice setup. One question though: I have updated myOtaku on 10/11/2003, but it says my last update was on 9/29/2003, which was the update before this latest update. I'm guessing it will just be taken care of when I update once again? Nonetheless, I thought I should point that out should it be something to notice.

Haha, what are the chances that the first random member generated for me would be [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/darkwolf/]Dark Wolf[/url]?
Posted
Thanks for the kind words - it's been coming a long time. This is kind of a rough member list. There are a few things that are going to be tweaked in the coming days. I'll definitely look into that updating discrepency though.

Best,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...