shibatku Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I played and beat Dynasty Warriors 2 it was fun when it does the scenes were there there are alot of graphics is cool. The games now a days need to focus more on the game like that than totally graphics.
Charles Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Devil May Cry is okay. It focuses a lot more on action than puzzles and some of the bosses are a little hard. I beat it in a little over six hours though, on the medium difficulty. I hear it has some pretty decent secrets though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now