OtakuBoards

Devil May Cry

Treble

Well from the video of this game it looks real nice and tons of actions all at once.I havent got to try out the little demo that was included with Resident Evil Code Veronica X on the Ps2 which i would really want to.

The game reminds me alot of Resident Evil and Dino Crisis since their all from Capcom.

I would really like to give this game a try someday once it releases out.I would just love to do a combo slash them with Dante's(Main Charcter) sword then shoot them in the air with his guns.

So what are your thoughts on the game?;)

Guest Majin Gohan
I can't wait for this game! I'm going to buy it the day it comes out which I think is the 16th. I have it in some magazine somewhere but I don't feel like looking for the date in a magazine right now

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Well from the video of this game it looks real nice and tons of actions all at once.I havent got to try out the little demo that was included with Resident Evil Code Veronica X on the Ps2 which i would really want to.

The game reminds me alot of Resident Evil and Dino Crisis since their all from Capcom.

I would really like to give this game a try someday once it releases out.I would just love to do a combo slash them with Dante's(Main Charcter) sword then shoot them in the air with his guns.

So what are your thoughts on the game?;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]I've read a lot about Devil May Cry. It looks amazing, I really want to buy it.

It definitely focuses a lot more on action than puzzle solving (which I prefer). It's a kind of tongue-in-cheek game though, in the sense that it's not really as serious as Resident Evil...but then again, what's serious about a bunch of moaning zombies?

Devil May Cry has some really cool features, like the ability to turn into a devil when your "devil meter" is fully charged. You also get points for how "cool" your moves are. You can use a weapon in each hand, and you can even perform huge strings of combos on enemies.

Think of the speed of fighting in ZOE...and then imagine that type of fighting with loads more weapons, and a Castlevania theme.

In my opinion...Devil May Cry is a 3D Castlevania on steroids...

...sounds good to me. :)[/color][/size]

I really wanna buy that game because im just a fan of Resindent Evil....I have everyone of the games and beat them all and im dying of waiting to get Devil May Cry!!!

ive seen the trailer for it on my GigexTV. for those of u who dont no what that is, its a thing u download for ur comp and it lives on ur taskbar. about once a week, you get a trailer or 2 of an upcomming game. theres sum sweet games out there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Majin Gohan
I bough the game about a week ago and I've already gotten everythingthat I know about. Much too short of a game. Possible to beat it in under 2 hours

• 2 weeks later...
ya the guy @ blockbuster said this game was really short, impressive graphically but it seems they gave the space to the graphics and not the game . . . which is the same story on onimashu from my understanding -- but really, that's fine because it makes it more fun to rent them, and then buy games i'll be keeping like fifa 2002 or some huge rpg or whatever . . .

yeah i would like an increase in games though that are about action, and not necessarily about puzzles -- dynasty warrior 2 is what i'm working on right now, and that's really nice.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zenmonkey [/i]
[B]ya the guy @ blockbuster said this game was really short, impressive graphically but it seems they gave the space to the graphics and not the game . . . which is the same story on onimashu from my understanding -- but really, that's fine because it makes it more fun to rent them, and then buy games i'll be keeping like fifa 2002 or some huge rpg or whatever . . .

yeah i would like an increase in games though that are about action, and not necessarily about puzzles -- dynasty warrior 2 is what i'm working on right now, and that's really nice. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, a lot of games nowadays seem to concentrate more on graphics over gameplay, the game is supposed to be just as short as onimusha....