klinanime1 Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 ::big grin:: Jay Chou is my current fave song artist, and will most likely remain my favorite just because he composes his own songs and they're awesome. I tend to draw my fave artists. My French teacher wouldn't let me finish it, though, and I lost interest. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=502182[/img]
Kyo no Ryu Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 You DREW that? Oh my gosh. *checks your profile* how old are you? That is a drawing capable of being a manga. You do wright manga right? Anyway I love the hair. How did you DO that? thats amazing. I love the chain ring thing to. The only slight dwnside is the ear. It looks finished to me... great job. [b]10/10[/b]
klinanime1 Posted October 15, 2003 Author Posted October 15, 2003 I'm fifteen, and yee-ah, the ear is messed up. Yes I write manga... never finished any, ^ - ^, and I just... drew the hair. (I dunno, it just turns out like that)
Ayokano Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 [COLOR=darkred][size=1]........ You are very good. The only thing I have to say that may be wrong is that his arm seems...... short. It may be the way you made him sit, but to me it looks short. Great shadowing and it came out great. I won't rate it though....... because pictures aren't worth a thousand numbers...... but words ^_^) P.S:The ear doesn't look mess up.......[/COLOR][/size]
eleanor Posted October 16, 2003 Posted October 16, 2003 [size=1] His arms, proportinally, are much too short. .... *gush gush* Everything else is wonderful! ^_^;; 'cept for his thumb...looks very cartoon-ized for a realistic-type picture. Very nice job.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now