OtakuBoards

T.K.Stone

Zero Control

Guest Skyechild91
OCC; Next time, Chaston, make a it a little more detailed... anywhoo, ill be writing in first-person...

IC: I walked down the hall to my locker. It took me a minute, but I finally got the combo right. As my locker swung open, I thought, [I] New school, new friends, this must be how my mom felt. Being a navy brat and all...[/I] I took out the books I would need for first, second, and third period. I stuffed them In my back pack, then decorated my locker. On the door I put my friends email addresses and phone numbers. I also put up one pic of the three of us, and one of me and my one guy best friend, John. I pulled my auburn hair back into a pony tail. I was soooo nervous. A few days ago I had been at my computer, talking with my friends. I remebered it as I arranged my locker.

[I] I got a PM from Taylor a.k.a Ninja_Freak. We flirted back and forth. I finally said I was moving, so I wouldnt be on for a few days. [/I]

It snapped in my mind. [I] Hey... didnt he say he lived in Elizabethtown, Kentucky? Hehe.... I just moved to your hometown, Taylor! Watch out! [/I]

I walked to my locker... and just like every day it was jammed! then I kiccked it twice punched it then kicked it again then it flung open. "Another wonderful yet boring day at school!" I said
Chaston came over and said "hey there is a new student she looks like a seventh grader"
"Really interesting"
Like I could care less about a new student I thought. I got my things and headed for Ms. Upchurch's class.

Guest Skyechild91
OCC; I thought you were grounded... ANywhoo, I might need some teacher names...

IC: Not to far down the hall from me, two guys were talking. One looked in my general direction, and I looked down. [I] Great, Im already a 'target'. [/I] I checked out my schedule. [I] Oh, Holy Sh**! Im gonna be late for science! [/I] One of my godmothers/aunts sayings flashed in my mind. [I] If you got it, fluant it, If yo dont got it, fluant it. [/I] I smiled slightly. [I] Nice try, Aunt Erin, but it isnt gonna work. I do not show off. Ever. [/I] I walked down the hall slowly, looking for the right classroom. I said, almost under my breath," the hell?! This place is a maze!"

The two guys turned out to be 2 of the biggest jocks in the school. Brett and Dawson were their names. "Hey watch this" said Dawson... then he slowly stuck his foot out. Stephanie tripped over it dropping her stuff. "Dumb ***" mumbled Stephanie. It just so happens that I hate Dawson (Dawson Blevins) and that they were standing right in front of Mrs. Upchurch's class. I had forgotten a text book and I saw Dawson right in front of the door. I ran through the door and ran right into Dawson. He was thrown into the floor. "oops sorry didnt see you there..."

Guest Skyechild91
I brushed a few loose strands of semi-blonde hair out of my face as I stood up, flushed. I thought glaring at the two jocks, [I] Guess what? You just officially ticked me off![/I] My hair picked then to fall out of its pony tail, framing my face in waves of gold brown and red. I brushed the hair on the left side behind my ear, and grinned as one of the jocks got knocked over. Dawson picked himself up, glaring t the boy, who I recognized, but said nothing. I voiced my htoughts," Guess, what? YOu just officially ticked me off! I may not show off, but no one bad mouths me, or makes fun of me and doesnt pay!"

OCC: Out fit change! Jeans instaed of shorts, k?

OCC: k me too i have one of those hoodies on that is red and it has a mettalic skull on it with chains around it and I have a spiked necklace... hey I like spikes so sue me...

IC: "Hey sorry about that...they are just your everyday jocks/jerks. I'm Taylor" I said and stuck out my hand to shake hands, "You know... you look familiar... Do I know you?"

Guest Skyechild91
I reached out as Taylor stuck out his hadn. Instead of grabbing his hand, I grabbed hos forearm, the way all the kids at my old school did. Taylor caught on, and grasped my forearm back. I let go, as did he, and he said," You know, you look familiar... Do I know you?" I tossed my hair back, grinning," Well, It depends. Ever been called Tay-chan before?"

OCC: Tag, Taylor!

OCC: Tag is it...

IC: "It is you!!! I thought you looked familiar... Steph-chan. So whats up? Since when did you move here? Wait your the new kid Chaston was talking about." I turned around and yelled "Hey Chaston get over here hurry you'll never believe this. Oh come on your not gonna be late for band class now hurry"

Guest Skyechild91
I shook my head, gigling at Taylor. [I] Idiot... [/I] I stuck my thumbs on my back pockets, and I said to Taylor," Uh... Do we have to do this now? I mean, Im gonna be late for Math... And another thing. Do you do EVERYTHING at a rush?"

OCC: Well, chastons supposed to be posting...

OOC:Sorry for not posting earlier. I'm sorry.

IC:Chaston heard Taylor's voice and walked to where Taylor was. "What is it?" Chaston asked. "You remember the new kid you was talking about?" Taylor replied. "Yeah what about it?" Chaston asked a little puzzled. "You know who the new kid is?"Taylor asked. "No, who is it?" Taylor said"It's Stephanie! She just got here from Georgia". "Really?" Chaston asked. Just then the bell rang. "Oh crap! I'm late!"

Guest Skyechild91
I cursed as the bell went off. "Damn!" I practically ran past Taylor, and ran into Chaston. "Oops! Hey! Chaston!" He looked up, and his jaw dropped. "Yeah, its me! Ive so got to go!" I rushed off again.

OCC: Again, boys, I need teacher names!!!!!!!!!!!

As I rushed to my 1st period band class I thought, I can't believe Steph's here. It didn't take her long to get here. I got to Mr.Johnson's class and right when I got there Mr.Johmnson said I had to go back to the office and get a slip before I could get in his class. I rushed down the stairs, "I hate it when I get tardy".

Guest Skyechild91
I shifted my back pack to the other shoulder, and gave Taylor a look. "Yeah, well, I never was good on first impressions. And [I] dont [/I] call me 'Miss Georgia', got it?" I paused, and put my hair back in a ponytail. "I hate it that my hair has a mind of its own... Man, can Mr. Caplinger get rough... Talk about additude." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him telling me to 'get a tardy slip or not come to school at all.'

• 1 month later...
Guest Skyechild91
I gave him another look. "Well, if yopu tell me all the teachers, I shopul;d be fine.. Dont wory though, Im good at not being late if I can avoid it. And I do get some first imppressions right, okay?" I stopped, and put my bookbag on the floor. I put it on wheels. "Damn, thats a lot of books to carry. WHoa!" I rubbed my shoulders for emphasis. ?When do you guys havelunch? Another thing, have any ?smart kid classes??? I glanced at Taylor, then brushed my hair back again, running my fingers through it.

OCC: And guys, post quality, it has to get better!