OtakuBoards

.Hack//Liminity Volume 1

Che

During .Hack//Liminity Volume 1 (In the case of Mai_Minase) I have notice that if you turn on Caption 2/2ENG you can see two area keywords in two different scenes. I've been there o .Hack//Infection but I didn't find anything. The two scenes were:
1. When Mai and Masaya were in the library after confrontion Jinichiro Tokuoka 2.When Mai stepped away from Tomonari after getting a kiss (near the stacked books). You can check if you don't believe me but I don't lie.

First off, make sure you have the names entered correctly. I have made that mistake before. After you know they are right, head to the lowest level of the dungeon and find the Gott Statue. You should find the items in there. If not, check the rest of the treasure chests on the same floor. I think that in one of the dungeons there is a treasure chest on the same floor that has a rare weapon.

If you are not sure about the names, try looking on [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] for the level names.

[font=arial]You may have the items without realizing it. If you check your inventory(it would be in the treasure section) The description of such items tells you it would be good for trade. It's not normal treasure, mind you, because normal treasure also says it's good for selling, which the special items are not. These items, like Black_Pheonix said, are found in Gott Statue treasure chests. If you look, certain people in root towns have only three items, and won't give them up, seemingly no matter what. This is what the special items are for. If you choose the 'talk' command, then they tell you what they want for their items.(you have to do this three times to see what they want for each item) The items your looking for usually have strange names, like Scent of Gero and Ice Bar.[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
You may also want to check what server you're going to. The DVD, as far as I can remember, doesn't tell the server. Two of the keywords are in Delta server, and the other is in Beta/Pheta/Theta (whichever it really is). There are three keywords in all from the first volume of .hack//LIMINALITY, all of which contain items. One contains only one item, in the Gott Statue. The other two, however, have rare items in both the Gott Statue chest, and another chest on the lowest floor, so look out for those as well. I tried not to give away too much, so that I wouldn't spoil the surprise for you, but I hope it helped.