Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 dang the first day back and already insulting people, dang
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well he was the one that brought down the old Otaku boards , nice move Adam to go to a ubb^^
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 well yeha, but don't ya mean, he got a vb?
James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo]Yeah, I think that the lesson here is that [i]nobody[/i] can take down a community which was as close as ours. I also want to give a thanks to Kuja and Kamakazi for helping me out when OtakuBoards.com Ver 2.0 was being hacked. You guys should all know that if it weren't for their help, we could have had worse problems. I'm glad that everyone likes the new forums :)[/color]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I should get atleast something , because I was on when thoes jerks deleted me , and I was on till like 1:00 in the morning tryin to figure out what was wrong.And my 3000 some posts are all gone *sniff*
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I would've helped u, but me and Transtic had our hands full at AC.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I'm guessing your thimoc then right tyco?[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I'm guessing your thimoc then right tyco?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] nope he's ultima
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now