OtakuBoards

Tenchi Universe: Adventures of the Galaxy Police

Solo Tremaine

[COLOR=#503F86]NOTE: This has nothing to do with the Tenchi GXP series, which I didn't know existed until a few minutes ago. Damn, people keep stealing my ideas before I have them...[/COLOR]
------------------------------------------------------------------
[i][b]The Galaxy Police[/b]- Brave protectors of the Universe. These platoons of dedicated soldiers devote their lives to ensuring the home galaxies stay safe for civilians and free from crime. They have been responsible for the capture of some of the known universe's most dengerous terrorists and have thwarted evil time and time again.

[center][IMG]http://www.pioneeranimation.com/Mihoshi/images/places-1-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

From their base in orbit of one of the Jurai planets* they conduct their operations. Teams of crack detectives are stationed on planets throughout the solar systems under their jurisdiction, ready and waiting for action. Their presence is feared wherever they set foot...

...except when it's Squad 372.

Squad 372 is the embarrassing secret the administration try to hide away. Far from the legion of crack agents they want and expect, Squad 372 is one of the most hapless law enforcement units in the universe. Many speculate that the only reason it is kept going is so that the High Comissioner's daughter can still have a place to work- one detective Mihoshi, laughing stock of the GP.

Squad 372 is located on a planet very similar to Earth, known as Gaia. It is a popular resort for holiday makers all throughout space, and the job of the agents is to keep the peace. Sounds simple enough...[/i]

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1]*I have no idea where it actually is. If anyone knows, please say and I'll edit ^_^;[/SIZE]
---------------------------------------------------

Okay, you don't really need to know anything much about Tenchi to join, except if you've seen Mihoshi in action you'll understand a bit more about what the characters should be like. This is not a gritty drama/fantasy RPG- It's meant to be light-hearted. But I still expect decent quality from those who sign-up. Comedy it might be, spam it should never be.

This is what I need from you:

[b]Name:[/b] Stands to reason.
[b]Age:[/b] Same again, but keep it reasonable. If you're signing up as a character already in Tenchi (see note below), you'll need a rough estimate of their exact age. Ideally, no-one should be under 18 with the exception of Sasami.
[b]Gender:[/b] Most GP members are female. Ideally, I'd like more women in this than men.
[b]Affiliation:[/b] You can be from another department if you like, or be a wandering bounty hunter. If you're being Nagi, Washu or whoever else you might not necessarily be friends with the Galaxy Police (in which case you'd be Neutral). Bounty hunters can be evil or good, but not hugely antagonistic, if you know what I mean. They are being hunted by the Galaxy Police, but with this lot they needn't worry too much. It's up to you.
[b]Rank:[/b] Doesn't really matter, but there won't be anyone above Mihoshi or Kiyone- they're highest at District Comissioner. Most people will be regular Field Agents or Detectives. It doesn't matter that much.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Every GP officer has two weapons- one firearm and one for hand-to-hand combat. Nothing too large, though- they aren't your regular fantasy warriors. A bo or staff should be the biggest thing you can get away with. Anyone not with the Galaxy Police can have anything they want.
[b]Powers:[/b] (If applicable) Regular officers shouldn't have any unless you okay it with me first. Bounty hunters can have whatever they want so long as it doesn't end up as Godmodding.
[b]Vehicle:[/b] Squad 372 have one [URL=http://www.maison-otaku.net/~nuriko/tenchi/YagamiU-S1.jpg]Yagami[/URL] ship between them, which can support quite a few people in it for short periods of time. Apart from that you can have one vehicle of choice; could be anything providing it's small. Bounty hunters can have any ship they want.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Picture or description is fine here. Characters should have a uniform, but they don't have to wear it all the time.
[b]History:[/b] How your character came ot be wherever he or she is.
[b]Personality:[/b] What your character's like as a person, what they hope and strive for, etc.

About existing characters: You're welcome to sign up as a character already in either Tenchi Universe, Tenchi Muyo or Tenchi in Tokyo [b]except[/b] Tenchi and his assorted relatives, and Ayeka. They are not allowed in it. Washu, Ryoko, Sasami, Mihoshi and Kiyone are. As a bonus, whoever has Sasami or Ryoko gets control of Ryo_Ohki. If both are taken... fight amongst yourselves for her or play jointly ^_^; But only one each of the original characters. [b]If you want to sign up for an existing character, please include an original as a second choice, as I'll decide who should have the character based on post quality.

I will be selective! I reseve the right to badger someone if the sign-up isn't right.
[SIZE=1]As long as Harlequin doesn't mind, that is...[/SIZE][/b]

Right, after all that, here's my sign-up:

[b]Name:[/b] Kyru Tierenan
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Galaxy Police
[b]Rank:[/b] Detective- Second Class.
[b]Weapons:[/b] One beam sword (see picture), and big hand-gun (probably called a Glock or Desert Eagle or something- I've never been macho enough to learn the names of handguns)
[b]Powers:[/b] Kyru can transform into a large bipedal wolf (see below), although he can't actually control when this happens. It tends to occur randomly and for varying periods of time. He loses the ability to talk when he is transformed and has to grunt, bark or howl to tell people what to do.
[b]Vehicle:[/b] Large red motorbike with two forward machineguns. Can sit a second person.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[URL=http://www.fybishounen.net/cels/fullsize/lostuniverse03.jpg]Normal, close-up[/URL]
[URL=http://www.asylum-anime.com/artbook/ab_lusp.jpg]Normal, body shot with sword. The guy at the bottom.[/URL]
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=405696]Transformed[/URL] NB: I am obsessed...
[b]History:[/b] Kyru's background is rather troubled- his father was from a wolf race (not unlike the Ctarl-Ctarl), but his mother was human. His father disappeared and his mother, upon finding her son to have transformed into a wolf thing and eaten his crib left him to grow up under the care of a sensei who lived in the mountains near his town. Here, the sensei tried to teach him (in vain) to gain the mental abilities to control his changes, but half-way through his training the mountains he was living in had to be knocked down to make way for an imperial palace and leisure spa.

Disappointed and somewhat lost, he hitch-hiked to Gaia, whereupon he tried to hold down various jobs without success. His first brush with the Galaxy Police came as a courier, when he took a wrong turning on his motorbike and delivered a letter meant for the planet's ambassador to a vicious mafia gang. They then captured and held the ambassador to ransom. Feeling guilty at having caused so much trouble, he attempted a daring resue plan which went well until he realised he'd rescued the undercover GP agent sent to bring down the organisation from the inside.

After a long and arduous battle the ambasador was rescued and Kyru managed to persuade the officer to get him a place in Squad 372. He works as a Detective Agent- Second Class and is very proud of his badge.
[b]Personality:[/b] Kyru is a good-natured person and has a strong sense of justice. He tries his best at his job and to help those around him, but often finds himself being led in the opposite direction by poor planning. He means well, but is prone to making embarrassing mistakes which can drop him in very big trouble.

Enjoy! ^_^[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
[SIZE=][I][FONT=arial][COLOR=teal]Name: Serenity Diran
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Weapons: Medium sized handgun (don?t worry, I never learned the names, either), and quarter staff/energy staff*EDIT- But I like guns! ::grins:: Fine, fine... Throwing knives!!*
Powers: Energy missiles- Energy foms a cylinder type shape in her hand, dissinigrates(sp) flesh/wood.
Cat Fight- Gives her the abilities of a cat[graceful, silent, flexiible]
Vehicle: (Can I have a Reo-oki type ship?) Hover bike- silver, black, and dark blue- can seat two ppl.
Appearance: [URL]http://deadnny.net/pictures/Martian-Successor-Nadesico/msn17[/URL]
History: She ran from her parents at the tender age of five, avoiding her fathers beatings. Her mother was always drunk, and Serenity hated it. She was an orphen on the streets of Jurai for three years, and turned to pickpocketing at nine. She became very good at it, and made a living from it. She would slip up behind someone, and slip her hand in their pocket, dissapearing with their money a second later. Street gangs knew to watch out for her by the time she was 12, and she earned the title, ?Shadow Mouse.? She never really talks, except when she makes a deal, or when she is killing who she was sent to deal with, or when she is seducing someone. Then her voice turns soft, sweet, like milk and honey. She has a slightly high, soft, milky soprano voice, but has learned the art of voice change.
Personality: Dark, queit, and considered a shadow, Serenity is just a bounty hunter lookin? for a good job. She hopes to make a lot of money, then go live in some far corner of the galexey. She flirts shamlessly in her free time, what little of it there is.

OCC: I hope this is okay, so tell me if I really need to change anything, okay? Thnx!
EDIT- I did it! Yay!!!!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#503F86]Ranks for Bounty Hunters don't apply. So you just need an N/A in there, heh. And it's only members of the Galaxy Police that have to be 18 and up- although I'd prefer Bounty Hunters to be a bit older than 16 there's more leeway for age.

Another thing- Bounty Hunters don't need handguns. You can have whatever you like.

I hope this has cleared a few things up. You can edit your sign-up with new details if that's been of help, GuardianStorm. Be sure to watch your spelling too ^_~

If there are any other problems with the sign-up sheet I'll amend them as they turn up, heh.[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
[I][SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=teal]Yay! I was afrad I wouldnt make It. Sorry about my spelling, I am typing sooooo fast today. ::wink::[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
[I][SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=teal]Uh... How bout I PM some ppl about this, cuz no one else has posted.... and why is Ryoko now up for grabs? Do I get to hunt her?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

[COLOR=#503F86]You don't have to PM anyone- these things can take time to gether interest, heh.

I decided that Ryoko could be free for other people because she seems to fit in with the storyline without any problems. She's a character I like too *shrugs*

But anyway- if there's anything else you want to ask, PM me about it. I don't want to get too off-topic, heh. Sign-up threads are for sign-ups, after all ^_~[/COLOR]

Name: Sarabi Oakenfold
Affiliation: GP
Weapons: Colt (don't think I know the names of guns, just the ones they use in movies way too much) and uhh...give me a minute... a guitar. I'm an Furi Kuri fan-girl.
Powers: Sarabi has large white wings with which she can fly or glide. She also has anger management issues. Hey, I consider anger a power!
Vehicle: Vespa much like Haruko's, expect baby blue.
Appearance: see attachment and add clothing...
History: Sarabi lived a childhood of seclusion due to her wings. She never really played with other children and buried herself in her studies and books. She graduated near the top of class, the only thing holding her back being her temper. She joined the Galaxy Police to put her intelligence to good use. After a few years and a large amount of kissing up and covering her mistakes, she rose to a second class detective. After one particular 'temper tantrum' in front of a very large amount of people, she was sent to Squad 372 on Gaia.
Personality: Sarabi is a very serious and straightforward person for the most part. If she is given a task, she completes it to the best of her ability. She also has a much softer and more vulnerable side that many never get the chance to see.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Name: Hayaku Midamaru
Affiliation: Wandering Bounty Hunter
Weapons: One plasma (beam) sword, explosives, thread, etc. (small weaponry like the explosives, etc. are in the little pockets of the belt)
Powers: Hayaku has an advance form of psychic ability which he hardly uses; it is often used when he is in a thin situation. Other than this, he sticks with his own abilities in fighting.
Vehicle: Medium black motorbike with 4 machineguns (two in the front and two in the back) and can only seat one person. A small ship that can only seat about 2. (Used when descending toward a planet, chasing, others. Think Spike?s little ship from Cowboy Bebop if want a visual.)
Appearance:
[url]http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/hayato-fullmvc2.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/hayato-sg.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/hayato-ride.jpg[/url]

History: A young boy left at the steps of an old sensei who lived in a mountainous village, Hayaku would learn many forms of fighting. His father being a man who came from an unknown race and his mother who was a petty human, whom he was told died after he was delivered to the sensei. In this time of training, this young boy would often show the signs that he would be a great warrior (or killer) who had to be set in the right path.
But as the training went by, he strived for more challenges (after defeating most of the warriors in that village of course). Once his training was completed, he left there to join an underworld mafia gang and there met his partner in crime and rival, Kitsuensha. These two were both deadly in their own ways, and together killed many people.
After an incident had happened, the mafia group had fallen and he obtaining a scar from Kitsuensha. He became a wandering bounty hunter, in search of Kitsuensha.

Personality: Plain and simple he loathes the idea of sharing his feelings, so he is mostly cold to most people. Quiet and determined person, Hayaku looks after himself and when going after a bounty, he doesn?t seem to care about the well being of other people.

Other:
Kitsuensha Picture:
[url]http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/sol-fn1.jpg[/url]
[/size][/color]

I'm Ryoko no matter what you say. *Snickers*

Name: Ryoko

Pysical Age: 17

Chronological Age: 5,000

Affiliation: Space Pirate(sp?)

Weapons: Power blasts from her hands, beam sword (any size), calling her demon spirts (she has all the gems on her wrists), flight, dematerialisation (passing through matter), manipulation of matter (Turns into a giant stone Ryoko),fast healing (replacing body parts), and creating temporary duplicates of herself.

Vehicle: Ryo-Ohki

Appearance: Look at my banner and avatar for her pic./ or look at the pic. I'll post at the bottom with Mihoshi in it too.

History: Ryoko spent 700 years trapped in a cave after her attack on Jurai, but had been created some 4,300 years previous to this event, shortly before Washu was imprisoned by Kagato. So when Tenchi freed her, she stayed with him for awhile (Like, a few years). She finely got tired of Earth. So her and Ryo-Ohki left for the life of crime again. But she gets drunk a lot and loves to sun tan. She is also being hunted down by some Bounty Hunters.

Personality: Funny, layed back (a lot), cool, very sexy sometimes, evil, harsh, competitive(sp?), and can be really nice and kind when she wants to be.

Pic. right here. But picture her with more clothes. Please?[URL=http://tmau.fateback.com/gallery/ryoko_snowboarding.html]Ryoko+Mihoshi too[/URL]
sorry if it don't work.

Since Ryoko is taken, I`ll be Nagi
Name: Nagi

Affiliation: Neutral bounty hunter

Weapons: lazerwip and energy sword

Powers: similar to those of Ryoko`s

Vehicle:A cabbit called Ken-oki

Appearance: See attachment

History: Nagi is the greatest Bounty Hunter in the Universe. She has a perfect success record except for one criminal: Ryoko. Many times she has come close to catching up with Ryoko, but the space-pirate always manages to barely escape. They are arch-rivals, but respectful of each other's abilities, as we find out later in the series.

[color=blue]
I am so in...

[b]Name:[/b] Aldric Quicksilver

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Age:[/b] 24

[b]Affilation:[/b] GP

[b]Rank:[/b] Detective-First Class

[b]Weapons:[/b]Energy Handgun, Energy Dagger

[b]Powers:[/b] None to speak of. He lives off of 'is wits he does!

[b]Vehicle:[/b] custom-made police car. This thing is FAST. The engine is turbocharged, and it's got a little siren to put on top. Yay!

[b]Appearance:[/b] He stands at 5'10", with dark skin and black hair. His eyes are a very bright green, but he usually covers them with sunglasses. He is usually dressed in a leather jacket, jeans and a button up shirt. When he absolutely [i]has[/i] to he wears his GP uniform.

[b]History:[/b] Even as a young boy, it was his dream to be a member of the GP. Despite that, he realized he would probably never make it and made a living in mechanics for a while. He finally got tired of that, and went to apply. To his own amazement, he got in. Unfourtunately, after an incident involving a squad car, a motorcade, and a high-speed chase, he was reassigned to Squad 372.[/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Alexa McAllister

[b]Age:[/b]19

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Affiliation:[/b]GP

[b]Rank:[/b] Field Agent-Second Class

[b]Weapons:[/b]Energy Handgun, knife (doesn't like to use it. It make people bleed too much)

[b]Powers:[/b] Zip. Nada.

[b]Vehicle:[/b] Apache helicopter (or Gaian equivalent)

[b]Appearence:[/b] 5'4", with a blinding smile, Alexa is ready to take on the galaxy. (or so she thinks) She has dark brown hair that she keeps tied into a single braid, which falls to her mid back. She has bright blue eyes that gaze around her at the fascinating new world she's on. She normally wears a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a jean jacket.

[b]History:[/b] She loved flying vehicles as a child, and still does to this day. She became a top pilot on he rhome planet and loves speed. IHand in hand with this is her hyper attitude and happy personality. The main reason for her jong the GP was to fly spaceships, which she loves. Unfortunately, an accident resulted in her being posted to Squad 357, although this has not dampened her spirit.

[COLOR=#503F86]Okay, here we go ^_^ I'm sorry I'm late, guys. Some things took up more time than I'd expected >.>

As it stands, everyone who applied is in the RPG. Just be sure to do your best in terms of post quality, please- paragraphing is important for pleasant reading, heh. Along with spelling and all that jazz.

Another note: Although the censor software has been altered in this area of the forum, please try and refrain from swearing as much as possible. I want this to maintain a PG rating, heh ^_^;

Thanks everyone for signing up. This recruitment thread will be open for a few days longer, so if anyone still wants to join you're welcome to. Don't forget about it once you do, though! I reserve the right to badger people if needs be.

I'll edit this post with the game thread's URL once I've written it, heh. Enjoy![/COLOR]