OtakuBoards

Baby Boy

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Arg! Who knows the artists name that wrote that? I know it has Sean Pual in it... but, anywhoos I luv it! Kool song.
My fave lines from it:

Baby boy, you stay on my mind,
baby boy you are so damn fine
baby boy wont you be mine...

Okay, Ill shut up, but anyway, who likes it and who can tell me the freakin name of the artist?!

On a side note, the remix with 50 Cent is far superior to the original (especially considering the beat is sampled heavily from "Real Rude Boys/Dem Not Ready" by Sean Paul and 50 Cent).

But, yes, "Baby Boy" is on its way, at least for me, to "Overplayed-ville." Every station plays it now once an hour and is on the top 10 for all the stations.

*Sighs*

When will they stop murdering songs...?

Guest Skyechild91
::giggles:: No clue, but on 95.5 the Beat, Suga Suga is nuber one on the top five at nine. And I never hear it on 103.3. ::starts humming Suga Suga::

You got me lifted, feelin so gifted
Suga, howd you get so fly,
Suga Suga, howd you get so fly...

Sorry, tell me to shut up whenever....

I hate this song but like the video. When she is lying on the bed screaming it is just wonderful. Sean Paul is a interesting character and really bring something to every song he is in. The song is stupid and could be written by a 6 year old. The lyrics have no depth at all and are so simple that it involves no thinking to understand what she is singing about.