OtakuBoards

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

morpheus13

Guest Mr. Fairchild
I'm new here, but I wanted to create a thread specificly for VHD. If one has already been created, then sorry. Let me know.

But as a first question.....has anyone read the actual books they make for Vampire Hunter D? Like...Tale of the Dead Town and so on?
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][INDENT]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Mr. Fairchild[/B],

I have merged your thread with the already existing Vampire Hunter D thread. To avoid confusion we ask that you post in the current thread no matter how old it is. Just take a quick look at the thread directory at the top of the Anime Lounge to see if the anime you wish to discuss is already on the list. You can also do a quick forum search as well. Please take a moment to review the Rules and FAQ located on the left side bar and the rules for posting in the Anime Lounge at the top of the forum. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

-----------

Does it seem to any of you that the animation in Bloodlust is VERY similar if not identical to Ninja Scroll the movie?

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B] Mr. Fairchild[/B] As what Aaryanna had said before, I suggest you look at the Rules and FAQ, in said rules it explains that double posting is against the rules as well as the things that Aaryanna said before me. ~Ikillion[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]