Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I went ahead and made this strange banner. I was looking for a change, and well after taking it a little too far I now realize it's too big for me to use. So, I'm just going to show it off here, for all to see.

Just to make things clear, I do not know why I made it like it is. I just thought to make something freaky, and the fact that Halloween is coming helped me decide to try and make it that way. But I'm not sure what it is. Stupid, freaky, cool, etc.? You decide I guess.

Just click the link.

[URL=http://therob578.250free.com/FreakyTVE.gif]Strange lil' banner[/URL]
Posted
I wouldn't describe it as "freaky," just strange and rather random. Then again, so are many of the good things in life.

I love the skull action towards the beginning. For some reason, it reminds me of those Hamster Dance websites.

The background is slightly insane, but I presume that you were trying to make it that way.

The font looks really cool, particularly when it gets all neon and glow-y. If you wanted to make any changes, I'd add more of a border (rather than just those two columns of vertebrae).

~Dagger~
Posted
Yeah, I didn't really give a crap about making it special or anything. I just felt like making it really weird. I think I accomplished that.

Anyway, I was planning on giving it more of a border originally, but I couldn't find anything to fit the top and bottom right. Thanks for the feedback.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...