OtakuBoards

Slipknot?

the Guardian

who here likes slipknot if you dont then dont post! if you do then whats your fav. songs what cds do you hav and how long hav u been listining to them and whos ur fav member?

songs: spit it out, wait and bleed, left behind, purity and prosthetics
cds: mate feed kill repeat, slipknot(digipack), and iowa
how long: bout a year or so
member: cory #8

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the Guardian [/i]
[B]who here likes slipknot if you dont then dont post! if you do then whats your fav. songs what cds do you hav and how long hav u been listining to them and whos ur fav member?

member: cory #8 [/B][/QUOTE]

I love slipknot!

Cds: Iowa(unedited,only one...cause my mom didn't know i was getting it and i got it from a friend for no reasons)
How long: since 7th grade..so i guess a year...
Member: i guess i would have to say...cory....

Guest Master O Beans
Yeah, definitely, SLIPKNOT RULES! I've seen em like 4 times in concert I think, they rock.

CDs: Digipack, Iowa
Songs: SURFACING (my fav), Everything Ends, (SIC), Wait and Bleed, Eyless, Liberate, People = Shxt,
How long: 2-3 years.
Favourite Member: Clown #6

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the Guardian [/i]
[B]who here likes slipknot if you dont then dont post! if you do then whats your fav. songs what cds do you hav and how long hav u been listining to them and whos ur fav member?

member: cory #8 [/B][/QUOTE]

I should post here anyway hehe

No really, They look cool, but their "music" sucks... to me.... but they look cool! Kinda similar to GLAY, well not their sound.... you see, GLAY is a Japanese band (I'm sure you American music lovers haven't heard of them) and they suck... well their lead singer, Teru, sucks..... anyway, but they look cool! Esspecially Hisashi :)

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I should post here anyway hehe

No really, They look cool, but their "music" sucks... to me.... but they look cool! Kinda similar to GLAY, well not their sound.... you see, GLAY is a Japanese band (I'm sure you American music lovers haven't heard of them) and they suck... well their lead singer, Teru, sucks..... anyway, but they look cool! Esspecially Hisashi :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Trans, now obviously I don't care if you don't like slipknot(cuz I'm not in the babd...so it doesn't effect me ;) ), but I'm just wondering what songs you've heard? cuz some are better than others. Also, one of my biggest reasons for liking them is their lyrics, they're simply amazing! Some of the stuff Cory sings about can be easily applied to my life, and I feel like I can really connect with them...so you should get the lyrics and read then while you listen, it's a trip. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Trans, now obviously I don't care if you don't like slipknot(cuz I'm not in the babd...so it doesn't effect me ;) ), but I'm just wondering what songs you've heard? cuz some are better than others. Also, one of my biggest reasons for liking them is their lyrics, they're simply amazing! Some of the stuff Cory sings about can be easily applied to my life, and I feel like I can really connect with them...so you should get the lyrics and read then while you listen, it's a trip. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno the names of the songs I heard, I tend not to remember things that are terrible.... sorry... I just don't like their sound...

And lyrics don't mean anything to me... it's about the sound, not the lyrics... why do you think I love Japanese music so much? I can't and don't understand every word they say... so I don't listen to the words they say... most of the time, with english songs, I understand what they say and have a tendency to "sing along".... Lyrics to me are not music... music is sound, lyrics are just an addition.... which is why someone with a terrible voice singing (ie: Teru) can ruin a perfectly good song... Also the reason I LOVE trance music.... because alot of Trance music contains no lyrics... which to me is the best type of music you can get. But people have different tastes in music....

I think Slipknot are kinda of scary ^_^;; Maybe Luna Sea and X Japan look weird too, but they aren't scary like Slipknot are ^_^;.

I agree with Transtic Nerve though... I listen to the Japanese music from Jikannohizumi, and I think some of it (like Luna Sea!!) is really good ^_^ But he's yet to send me any Glay so I can finally hear this Teru who he hates so much!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I dunno the names of the songs I heard, I tend not to remember things that are terrible.... sorry... I just don't like their sound...

And lyrics don't mean anything to me... it's about the sound, not the lyrics... why do you think I love Japanese music so much? I can't and don't understand every word they say... so I don't listen to the words they say... most of the time, with english songs, I understand what they say and have a tendency to "sing along".... Lyrics to me are not music... music is sound, lyrics are just an addition.... which is why someone with a terrible voice singing (ie: Teru) can ruin a perfectly good song... Also the reason I LOVE trance music.... because alot of Trance music contains no lyrics... which to me is the best type of music you can get. But people have different tastes in music.... [/B][/QUOTE]

WELL YOU SUCK THEN! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY KIND OF MUSIC THEN I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! **reads lines about trance music** OH, ERM....heh, ME LOVES TRANS MUSIC! YAY!:D Hehe, merely joking of course (about being mad, I DO like trance!)

Songs: right now, People=****.
CDs: All of them since MFKR. Including the bootleg and underground ****. Over 15 cds.
How long: FROM THE BEGINNING.
Member: James.

Also, people, go download the unedited Left Behind video. The missing pieces will fall into place. Stupid MTV, cut it all up.

Guest Master O Beans
Yeah, if you guys like Slipknot, then you'll probably love V-MOB as much as I do!! [url]www.V-MOB.com[/url] check em out, they rock @SS!