Kieko Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 Here's my avatar: [img]http://www.uploadit.org/files/251003-ISitTOyourLIKINGnow.jpg[/img]
Haze Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 heh. what is that? it looks like people but that is pretty much all i got. too much shrinkage.
Meteora Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thats a good Avi. I can see the picture fine. Keep it up and you will be one of the best. Well anyways I rate it a 9/10. I like the theme of the Avi is why I rated it so high.[/color][/size][/i]
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 I know! Have an attachment tats larger, and have the smaller one right next to it!
Kieko Posted November 1, 2003 Author Posted November 1, 2003 Well, here's another one any way: [img]http://www.uploadit.org/files2/021103-KOOLavatar4me3.jpg[/img]
Shinkoru Posted November 1, 2003 Posted November 1, 2003 I love thefirst one and my comp wount load the bmp lol but i love the first one tis great. *adds to ym collection* 9/10 but just TRY make em a little more clear its a TAD blurry.:)
Kieko Posted November 9, 2003 Author Posted November 9, 2003 Here's one I made out of bordum, so it's not very good: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=513855[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now