OtakuBoards

Scooby Doo: Reborn

Ellerby

[size=1][color=green]

[b][u]Prelude[/u][/b]

Mystery Inc. watched as the thief of Spooky Island was thrown into his cell.
"I would've done it too, if it weren't for you son of a b-" he was thrown into the cell and the door closed before he could finish. The whole gang, including Scoobster, put their hands on top of each others and threw them in the air shouting
"Woo Hoo Hoo!" they had just finished their final mystery. They went on with their lives and eventually all moved into one big mansion. They were rich. Freddy married Daphne. Velma married a wrestler named the Punisher and Shaggy married Mary-Jane. Oh and Scooby married a nice Collie named Sheila.

[b][u]Now[/u][/b]

Now 100 years later the year is 2103, there haven't been many technological breakthroughs except for hover bikes/skateboards/scooters and hover cars. That mansion is in ruins and the ancestors of Mystery Inc. are called upon to the mansion not knowing what Mystery Inc. even is. Here is the Invitation:

[quote]Dear _______,

My name is Monsieur Dexter and I invite you to my mansion for a great game and challenge. You will stay there for 1 week and will be paid a total of 1000 $ if you win the game by the end of the week. It is located at 43 Scoob Rd. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Monsieur Dexter[/quote]

You receive the invitation and decide to go. When you arrive there--

[b][u]Rules[/u][/b]

1. You must post more than 2 paragraphs.
2. dO nOt PoSt LiKe ThIs.
3. dont poste lik dis where u have runon sentenses and spel evryting short
4. Please use proper grammar.
5. Have fun!

[b][u]Sign-Ups[/u][/b]

Full Name: (Joshua Example)
Nickname: (Josh, Ex)
Ancestor: See Below
Appearance: (What you look like)
Personality: (What you act like)

Choose from:
Norville "Shaggy" Rogers
Daphne Blake - Lrb
Fred Jones
Velma Dinkley
Scoobert Doo (you'd be a talking dog who lives with the ancestor of Shaggy)

[u][b]My Sign-Up[/b][/u]

[b]Full Name:[/b] Matthew Blake

[b]Nickname:[/b] Matt

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Ancestor:[/b] Daphne

[b]Appearance:[/b] Wears a White t-shirt and on the back it says Slackers Unite!... tommorow. He also has Long, black shorts with a white stripe down one side and the bottom is rimmed with white. He has a white visor that wraps around his long blonde hair as his blue eyes shimmer. He wears white nike shoes with green stripes.

[b]Personality:[/b] Matt always has a smile on his face and never lets anyone down. He has lots of friends because of this and is very popular.

[b]Occupation:[/b] Football Captain at Coolsville High School

ROOBY DOOBY DOO!

-Lrb[/size][/color]