Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's not technically a purchase; I'm giving it away... You may have to glue it back together or something, it's in more than two pieces... Let me know...

Oh, and by the way mods: THIS IS NOT SPAM!
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
Hmmm someone you love break your heart or something or was it that someone passed on?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NightmareMage [/i]
Well, it's not technically a purchase; I'm giving it away... You may have to glue it back together or something, it's in more than two pieces... Let me know...

[b]Oh, and by the way mods: THIS IS NOT SPAM![/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Then you might want to some point to this topic instead of making some ambiguous comment that holds no real meaning to anyone but yourself.

Otherwise, you can probably bet that this will be closed.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]Hmmm someone you love break your heart or something or was it that someone passed on?[/QUOTE]

Well it was someone that didn't "break" my heart, they shattered it to pieces. If you want to talk further then either email me or PM me. OK?

[QUOTE]Then you might want to some point to this topic instead of making some ambiguous comment that holds no real meaning to anyone but yourself.[/QUOTE]

Alright fine! Close it! I don't care anymore! Since I can't seem to post something worth while then just close everything I put up from know on! :flaming:
Posted
Yeah...you'd probably be better off writing poetry about it, but you can PM me if you want. I went through my first break up ever (after a year long relationship) back in January and most of my friends have gone through them in the last 6 months.
Posted
Nightmare Mage... why shouldn't it be closed? You have provided no information other than someone shattered your heart... that doesn't make for good discussion. You havnt even given any details, facts, or opinions. How is this a worthwhile topic? Maybe if you give us some decent information, we can respond with the typical pity-trip. Is that what you want?

"Oh, Nightmaremage, i am so sorry for you, what happened, you know what, you'll be Ok, verything will end up being ok"

Is that what you want? pity? because there is nothing else that we can give you, with the information provided.
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Artemis [/i]
[B]Yeah...you'd probably be better off writing poetry about it, but you can PM me if you want. I went through my first break up ever (after a year long relationship) back in January and most of my friends have gone through them in the last 6 months. [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm never happened to mei never got a relationship started i had 4 chances in the last 4 years but i said no
Posted
You know what: I'm saying I'm sorry anymore. I thought I would make some conversation, but I guess not. Alright, I'm a mysterious person, all I wanted to do was say it to get it out of my system; that's all.
[QUOTE]Yeah...you'd probably be better off writing poetry about it[/QUOTE]
Well thing is I have and it hasn't helped... Thanks for the offer though.

So just forget this happened, I don't need your pity niether.
Posted
I fail to see how you can give your heart away, broken as it may be. Thats taking it leterally, which I'm sure you don't mean, cause that'd just be plain stupid... metaphorically, I would be inclined to assume that someone broke your heart therefor you feel that you will never need t again cause the only person you ever loved has left you. Seems logical, however, we've had thousands and thousands of threads on this same issue. If you want some help, as much as some kids can give you on such an unknown issue as love, then you may scroll down or to another page where it is almost guaranteed you will find one, or two, or three hundred. If such is not the case, you should have specified so in your original post.

It's not SPAM, but it's not needed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...