Darkmoon Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 Wow, I haven't posted for a while, have I? Ah well I've got a life else where as well ya know... This is just a simple little banner I made. Was getting bored of my old one and I didn't have any great ideas for some fancy and amazing banner so I settled with this. I'll prolly change my avvy soon, too. This is ta dedicate my new found obsession with the anime, Inuyasha =P
Guest PhoenixFlame Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 Well welcome back now for the banner... The banner has a very nice effect with the rotation and circular cut out.The Screenshot part of it is a little too blurry though but it has a nice font with the Darkmoon part at the bottom. I give it a 8/10 because of the blurry snapshot, but I do like it. (On a side note when I say snapshot I mean screenshot.)
Darkmoon Posted October 21, 2003 Author Posted October 21, 2003 lol, yeah, I realised that. I liked the picture (which is why I used it), but I couldn't fix it in any way cause that's just the way I got it. I didn't resize it at all so it's not my fault it was blurry. Thanks for the comment, btw. Glad'ju think it's nice ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now