Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]I think that Adam stated not to send in non-original animé art to the original animé category, so I would like to make a request for a new category. That is what Adam told us to do. So, Adam could you please add a "Captain Tsubasa" category to the fanart website? It is a pretty old animé series, and has not been translated into English. Or could you add an "Other" category? If other members would like to make category requests, just do so in your replies.[/COLOR]
Posted
Personally, I would say that there isn't much of a point to posting pre-made stuff.It doesn't have anything special. Having a specific category of art for only one anime probably would go unused. There's my 2 cents!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...