OtakuBoards

Baron Samedi

Guest Yata

Is baron samedi a mod because im getting pissed off at him sending me warnings over private message when he isnt even authorised to do so, hey baron i think if the mods had a problem with the way i am posting they would tell me, which after this message they undoubtedly will. :D:mrt:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well, he is just trying to help out. I guess he is just trying to prevent a ban. But I don't know his opinoion. *shrugs* But if you have a problem with it, just ask him kindly to stop. Plus, you should just be PMing to him or a mod on this, not making a thread. Since this thread is utterly pointless. Just saying, don't getted pissed at me for saying this. >.<
Anyway, I'll just let a mod take care of this.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]The Baron may not be a moderator, but this Joshness [i]is[/i].

If a member feels that your post quality is sub-par (and in this case it is) they should feel free to send you a friendly PM to warn you. He's probably trying to help you out and make sure that you aren't banned, so in that respect you should thank him. However, everyone needs to remember that it is only the moderators' responsibility to deal with problems like these, and everyone else should just find better things to do with their free time. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]