Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
New piece after finally landing a scanner! I'm proud of the background...it looks so kewl and shiny, in my opnion.


Click: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3562375/[/url]

Comments?
Posted
I love it. It's so...cool.
My favorite color is blue, and I like the fact that everything were cool colors. So pretty.
It looks a tad...shaky, I suppose. But if you made it on some paint program with a mouse, then it's pretty darn good.
Nice work. ^^
Posted
It's great, but she could use a little more effort on her face. It's a little out of place, but the background like you said, is just beautiful. I rate it 8/10 for the beautiful background and that the person goes with the picture nicely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...