Mina Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 New piece after finally landing a scanner! I'm proud of the background...it looks so kewl and shiny, in my opnion. Click: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3562375/[/url] Comments?
Katana Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 I love it. It's so...cool. My favorite color is blue, and I like the fact that everything were cool colors. So pretty. It looks a tad...shaky, I suppose. But if you made it on some paint program with a mouse, then it's pretty darn good. Nice work. ^^
Kanariya Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 It's great, but she could use a little more effort on her face. It's a little out of place, but the background like you said, is just beautiful. I rate it 8/10 for the beautiful background and that the person goes with the picture nicely.
Mina Posted October 26, 2003 Author Posted October 26, 2003 Thank you all. ^^ Yea, I'm horrible at shading, but I'm working on it. Glad you like the bg.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now