Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
[b] Will post pics after other people post. This will make it non-dubble posting and all. So you will be able to see all my pics in this thread. [/b]
==========================================
Here is the first one. I fount a pic on google while searching for a naruto. It may be a fan art who ever drew it and all so credit is to them for me looking at the pic.
[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Thank you Eternal sir. I appreciate what you said about my drawing. I dont think that it is all that good but here is another. It is named Wind Rider.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Umm... exactly how fast did you make that? No offense but woah lay off the caffein and take your time dude. I mean that looks like it could have been good but floating heads scare me a little
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
You could say about 5 minutes x.x Anyway here is my last drawing that I have scanned it took me abuot 20 minutes or so.
[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Why thank you Kyo dude. I drew it in art class. We all had to draw it or most likely get a bad grade. It need polished up but still I like the way it turned out. Thanks for the comliment.
[/size][/color]
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
Uh... Sorry, J-chan, but your gonna hate me 4 this... I can draw waaaaaaaaay better than that... And mine is nothing compared to oh say.... Michael Thompsons!!!!!! Okay, so u dont know him, but anywhoos, not bad, but not exactly good, either... you started your pity party in the wrong place, Josh! It should be here not in ure pic thread!
~*!Stef!*~
Posted
That wasn't very nice T_T

I think there pretty good ^^ I think you would have some really awesome drawings if you took more time on them and went over and fixed everything you didn't like about them ^^ Thats what I always do. I like the Naruto one the best. That is such a cool face! *imitates* Blah hah!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...