Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][I]I was messing around in my room, and I came up with this poem. I like it, It's ok in my eyes. It's about a tiger, you'll know the rest when you read it:[/SIZE]

[CENTER][B]Why do you taunt me?
Don?t you hear my pain?
It?s torture,
Can?t you see?

You just stare,
You laugh at my pain,
Don?t you see?
Do you care?

The sun burns my paws,
My fur is hot,
I scratch for out,
With these useless claws.

Just let me go,
I?m begging you,
But I know you answer,
You?ll say no.

Why do you keep me?
Why do you taunt me?
You taunt and taunt,
Let me be free.

I understand now,
I know everything,
From this zoo,
To my keeping,
I know what this is,
A tiger's life.[/CENTER][/B]

[SIZE=1]Any comments?[/SIZE][/I]
Posted
Very good...(I'm having a hard time typing today sorry.) I like it a lot...It's true how animals in zoos are taunted soo much and abused in ways as you have described... I think you captured the way any caged animal(Including humans) feel. BRAVO!!!
Posted
Hmm, yes it is very good but I wasnt sure what you meant by taunting till the end. I didnt realive it was a zoo theme. Its alright but sinse I didnt know it was a little weird.
Posted
[SIZE=1][I]Thanks, when you've been there and seen them, you can write about it. They look fine, but they can't be. They must always want to be free, and live their normal life.

I sometimes have poems, where you really don't know the full story.

BTW:[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=5]1000 POST!!![/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...