OtakuBoards

DBZ Movie info/rumors

shadowfire

I was looking around at some DBZ sites and I found this one. An ok site but it has a section on DBZ Live Action Movie. It has some possible actor and story line rumors. Keep in mind its possible rumors and are not confirmed. Check it out .
[url]http://www.dbzsc.com/index.php?dbzsc=live_action[/url]

P.S. Check out the possible Picollo.:therock:

Yeah, the last time a DB site said they have "reliable sources" it was Da Black Goku who spread the rumour of DBAF or DB Vertigo or whatever else... and well, you all know how that turned out.

The Cast looks very doubtful. Too many big names for a little movie no one knows about. Movies like X-Men and Star Wars have had very little known actors, I would expect the same from this movie. But honestly, with the release of Daredevil and Spiderman with well known actors, it coul dbe a possibility, but I still doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if only one or none of those people are actually in the final movie. The only guy who looks promising is that Piccolo guy.

That Picollo guy would be good . Goldberg might be cool as nappa seeing as they're big and bald. Like Trastic said it looks like too many big names for an unknown movie series. They are better of getting good little known actors and bringing them in . Besides most of those guys didn't even seem to fit your idea of the specific character. The supposed plot seems real good. Remember people who aren't to familiar with it aren't really gonna know much about it and the story of DB, so creating and going at it a little different and creating they're own little way of introducing the story is good, just as long as they don't stray away too much. I mean look how Spiderman and X-men were done. Strayed a little, but keep the roots.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]The Cast looks very doubtful. Too many big names for a little movie no one knows about. Movies like X-Men and Star Wars have had very little known actors, I would expect the same from this movie. But honestly, with the release of Daredevil and Spiderman with well known actors, it coul dbe a possibility, but I still doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if only one or none of those people are actually in the final movie. The only guy who looks promising is that Piccolo guy. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Hugh Jackman would have actually been a good choice for Goku, I think, but I'm sure they will pull some no-name actor out of a hat and give them the role for cheap. Their cast looks strong enough, even though I doubt that these are the actors we will see once the movie is released. Orlando Bloom is too much of a star now to play Tien, but in my bit of fantasy casting he would make a good Future Trunks. We'll have to wait and see what hapens with this movie, but Eliza Dushku would make a very good Chi-Chi.

-Shy[/size]

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Umm is it just me or did I see a major flaw in their movie plot. [QUOTE]During that same time another alien ship crashes on Earth. This time it's Piccolo and he's carrying the Dragonballs with him. Now at this point Piccolo is one bad mofo and his only desire is to conquer Earth[/quote]

Now if my memory serves me correctly doesn't *Kamiccolo* arrive on earth. Trains to be the Guardian of earth and 'has' to split himself with his bad self (Piccolo) and he doesn't create the dragonballs until after he becomes a guardian.

Anyway I agree with Shy and TN. They do seem the right character's for the movie. I felt though that the actor who played 'Mortal Kombat' could be a desent Goku. But I guess that is my opinion.:rolleyes: [/font][/color]

I just don't understand why Goku's uniform will be blue instead of orange. I mean, that's what makes Goku!! Orange is the color you see him in most of the time!!! I looove how Piccolo will look. It's perfect. He looks just like the animated Piccolo. I was afraid to look at first because sometimes people are picked for the wrong parts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cesar906
Hey I heard their making A movie About Dragonballz In the cell saga time some people I heard they are puting are Wesley snipes as piccolo Jet Li as Trunks and you might Imagine the other because that's what I can really confirm The question I put to you Is Do u Think they should really make this movie or not I dind't put in poll cause I don't know how to But here's the question:flaming: :devil: :angel: :box:

You know, I've heard about it. I personaly think it's weird. I mean, I love the show and would love to see the movie, but live action? How much hair gel do the actors need to keep their hair standing on end?

Also, I kind of heard that the character Piccolo will come out in a 3-D graphic style; or something like that. Another thing is about Jet li. I heard that he'll be playing the role of Vegeta. I don't know; that's just what I've heard.

Anyways, it might be interesting, but too weird. I think animated shows, that are turning into movies, should be kept animated. It's better this way; cause live action just doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I heard that Jackie Chan was going to be Vegeta but I doubt that. And Goldberg being Nappa? Hmmmm....I think he would play better as another character. Maybe Tien. Don't know...And by the way, on the DBZ website, the movie was going to be out 2004 in the fall-winter time but now its going to be filmed this summer and then released early 2005. Darn film makers!