Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
May I be the [first?] to congratulate you on becoming a Junior Member PoisonTongue. I think it is a pretty good banner, but it is boring. It needs.. maybe if it was animated and had a few slides? As it is, it is pretty boring. heh. Sorry. But I like the idea. Heh.
Posted
It's plain, but it suits the style of the Kill Bill franchise, and it's a funny parody. Perhaps you could add ome noise to the background, make it look a bit more rough. Either way it's good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B]May I be the [first?] to congratulate you on becoming a Junior Member PoisonTongue.[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry Baron...but I beat you to that punch. ^_^


Nice work, PT....you ***, going to see Kill Bill without me. ;_;
Posted
I found this banner quite humorous the first time I saw it. Mostly because I stared at it for ten seconds or so wondering if it would move, and then it didn't.

Nice simplicity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...