Brasil Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Just an advertisement for the newest, hottest, most electrifying public attraction since...public spankings.
Manic Webb Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Now that's comedy. I just hope he doesn't kill the Mod 88 along the way. :p
Baron Samedi Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 May I be the [first?] to congratulate you on becoming a Junior Member PoisonTongue. I think it is a pretty good banner, but it is boring. It needs.. maybe if it was animated and had a few slides? As it is, it is pretty boring. heh. Sorry. But I like the idea. Heh.
TheShinje Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 It's plain, but it suits the style of the Kill Bill franchise, and it's a funny parody. Perhaps you could add ome noise to the background, make it look a bit more rough. Either way it's good.
RPCrazy Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i] [B]May I be the [first?] to congratulate you on becoming a Junior Member PoisonTongue.[/B][/QUOTE] Sorry Baron...but I beat you to that punch. ^_^ Nice work, PT....you ***, going to see Kill Bill without me. ;_;
terra Posted October 28, 2003 Posted October 28, 2003 I found this banner quite humorous the first time I saw it. Mostly because I stared at it for ten seconds or so wondering if it would move, and then it didn't. Nice simplicity.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now