XeEmO Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Has anyone here ever heard of this band? Everything from their name to their music is original. You can download a couple of their songs from [url]www.sleepytimegorillamuseum.com[/url] . I don't have a lot of say about them now, but if other people reply I'll try to build off what they say.
PiroMunkie Posted October 28, 2003 Posted October 28, 2003 [size=1]I listened to random parts of the songs they have on the site, [i]1997[/i] was first. Right away I got a sense of Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primer 55, and Primus all in one ... More so the Primer 55/Primus fusion than anything. While the music does have a lot of different levels, I do not find it too much to my likings. It would be an acquired taste if anything. The vocals seem to throw it off a bit. With all the different sounds going on they need something to tie them together, but the voice just seems to tear them apart even more.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now