Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone here ever heard of this band? Everything from their name to their music is original. You can download a couple of their songs from [url]www.sleepytimegorillamuseum.com[/url] . I don't have a lot of say about them now, but if other people reply I'll try to build off what they say.
Posted
[size=1]I listened to random parts of the songs they have on the site, [i]1997[/i] was first. Right away I got a sense of Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primer 55, and Primus all in one ... More so the Primer 55/Primus fusion than anything.

While the music does have a lot of different levels, I do not find it too much to my likings. It would be an acquired taste if anything. The vocals seem to throw it off a bit. With all the different sounds going on they need something to tie them together, but the voice just seems to tear them apart even more.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...