Guest Chibi Cloud Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=orange]There should be a pic above the message board who agrees with me?[/COLOR]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Isn't the "Otaku Boards Version 3.0" the image already?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]WELL.... to agree with you, I'd have to understand what you are talking about. And besides, this thread should've been posted in General.[/COLOR] :o :)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 i liek the current logo cause it got Hiragana :)
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I like the Japanese text...*moves this to Random if he can*
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]I like the Japanese text...*moves this to Random if he can* [/B][/QUOTE] Ohh I never thought of that..... yes it does look good :) I miss my logo though....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now