Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yup, here is my newest banner. Yeah, I know I had another thread, but it died. So I will be posting all my new banners/avatars here.
Well this banner is my third, but I love it. I think it's great. This banner idea has been haunting me for the longest time and I finally have it done. It took forever to find good pictures, so I hope you enjoy my work. Please post comments, thank you! ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Looks pretty good to me. I like the BG and the pictures are great. I think the text needs alot of work though. The black is hard to read in some spots and the font isnt very good (that happens to me alot). I would sugest adding a border. Not sure why, but borders always seem to make banners look better... to me.
Posted
Pictures are very beautiful, I love them. The banner also makes a lot of sense, one more reason this is a good banner.
But the text is kind of hard to see with the many pictures, but otherwise it's very good.
9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...