OtakuBoards

Ephemeral Fantasia.....

Kenshin_K

I'm assuming you haven't then?

Well, it's pretty standard stuff. It's been such a long time since I've played it that I can't give you many great details... but it's below average. I'd only get it if it were either very cheap or you were desperate for an RPG.

There are other RPGs that are far better on PS2. Suikoden III is a good example. Even average stuff like Okage and Shadow Hearts beats out this game, in my opinion.

i have that game and boy is it a pain! i had to use an online (mediocre) strategy guide it wasn't very good! they discontinued the strategy guieds for this game were i live since it's so old, i'm still at the part were you have to get the gold feather, i can't find the cemetery!

i have nnooooooooo idea i think you're ahead of mewhy don't you try going to one of those search sites and type in ephemeral fantasia strategyguide, you should get some sites they are a little weird but that's all that's left the game isssss pretty old ya know! too bad i can't find the strategy guide even though the game is a pain the plot is pretty good! they should make it again except more player friendly!