Break Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]ok, Pokemon Stadium, I am on Mewtwo...... And..... I CAN'T BEAT HIM!!! Please, anyone with this game, please help me![/SIZE]
Yoda Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Can't really help you there mate, cause I beat him on my first try, and I didn't have time to try any strategies or anything.
Gachi Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [COLOR=blue]The first time I fought him, I just froze him using Ice Beam with MY Mewtwo... Then things got easier. But, I don't know. If you have a Mewtwo yourself, try training it and teaching it a variety of attacks.[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ahh, you could use a Ditto to use transform, then its clear sailing.... I guess.[/SIZE]
Treble Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I've brought a couple Ice pokemons with me and use Icebeam until he gets frozen then use other pokemons and knock him out. Yeah using a Ditto to transform would be a good idea.
sia Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 ok here is an easy way....... MEWTWO LV.100 1.psychic 2.recover 3.amnesia 4.swift use amnesia 3 times.then recover once, then psychic. keep repeating untill death
Gary Oak Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 u should use different types of pokes.... anyone can battle mewtwo w/ another mewtwo and win.... the real challenge is beating them w/ ur pokes that u raised not what u made up.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now